(NACE/CEE does not necessarily endorse all the ideas on these sites,
but believes they may interest or assist you in your research or parenting. Some sites are
Christian, others secular.)
PARENTS AND TEACHERS:
- Rainy Day Resource Page is a secular site full of all kinds of fun activities for
parents to do with kids. http://www.cp.duluth.mn.us/~sarah/index.html
- Homework Central, the "fastest online school research" site can help your kids
research over 2000 school study subjects and provide homeschool parents and teachers with
tons of information and lesson plans (secular). Find almost anything! http://www.homeworkcentral.com
- The Federal Resources for Educational Excellence (FREE) web site is a collaboration of
over 35 federal agencies to make educational resources more accessible--from historical
documents to science experiments to math challenges and famous paintings. http://www.ed.gov/free
- The Gateway to Educational Materials Project provides a secular one-stop access to many
educational materials collections on the web found on federal, state, university,
nonprofit and commercial sites. http://www.thegateway.org
- For information on "The X-Nilo Show," a new, fast-paced, zany science and the
Bible show designed to compete against "Bill Nye the Science Guy" and
"Beakman's World," drop by http://www.x-nilo.org
- Celebrating America's Freedoms is a collection of fourteen essays about America's most
beloved national symbols and customs. http://www.va.gov/pubaff/celebAm/CAIndex.htm
- Planning a trip to a museum or looking for some online? The U.S. Department of Education
has some helpful tips for making the experience positive and fun for the whole family. http://www.ed.gov/pubs/museum/
- Of The People, an organization committed to seeking Parental Rights Amendments across
the U.S. has a site to help you monitor parental rights court cases, legislation and
progress across the country. http://www.ofthepeople.org
- The time has come for the Separation of School and State Alliance, which advocates
privatizing public schools and has great information to bolster Rescue 2010. http://www.sepschool.org
- DEL Publications has everything you need to get a Christian school started. http://www.delpublications.com/toc.htm
- Ray Moore's Exodus 2000 project, similar in objective to CEE's Rescue 2010 program, can
be explored at http://www.exodus2000.org
- For more information on the U.S. Department of Education's recently updated
"Religious Freedom Guidelines" for schools, visit http://www.ed.gov/Speeches/08-1995/religion.htm/
OTHER WEBSITE LINKS:
To express political opinions, go to the house e-mail system at www.house.gov/writerep or the senate, www.senate.gov/senator/membmail.html
(or use the phone to call the Capitol Switchboard at 202-224-3121). Keep up on legislation
Previously Featured Links
U.S. Government Links Page
"A Parents Guide to the Internet" by the U.S. Department of
Educationwill show you how to get online, how to navigate, how to protect your
children, from getting started to the expert surfer, this booklet has something for you.
Contains lots of family-oriented links. Not online yet? Call 1-800-USA-LEARN to request a
free paper copy.
This popular San Francisco hands-on museum is a favorite of children everywhere! Now you
and your kids can visit their web site and engage in easy and fun learning experiments
online in their "snacks" section and "science explorer" area. Have
- http://www.loc.gov Visit the Library of
Congress without leaving homeyou can view many exhibits online, ranging from ballet
to Thomas Jeffersons pasta machine.
The virtual body is brought to you by the Columbia healthcare organization. Take an
animated, narrated tour of the brain, the digestive system, the heart or the skeleton. A
great learning tool and lots of fun for curious kids and adults too!
This useful site contains over 70 links to various sites promoting abstinence (and a few
Planned Parenthood resources for researchers checking out the opposition).
Want to chat with other Christian parents about current education topics? Try this chat
room sponsored by a Christian school.
Considering Homeschooling? Check out the great books we have to help you!
[ Welcome || Breaking News! || Services || Resources & Products
[ Featured Books || Newsletters ||
CEE's President || Radio Programs ]
[ Links You'll Love || Getting More Info
|| Order Products Now ]
Click here to receive a
packet of free information.
Copyright © 1998, NACE/CEE - Box 3200, Costa Mesa, CA 92628 - (949) 251-9333 - firstname.lastname@example.org